CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Company name: CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL
Registered Office: Avenida de Portmany 84, Ibiza 07820 - Balearic Islands - Spain
CIF: B 57885758
Telephone: 971 343 811 Fax: 971 343 889
Mail: info @ibizaloe.com
Registered in the Ibiza Registry, page IB-12436, volume 284, page 41
Domain name: www.ibizaloe.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”. For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization:We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we process on www.ibizaloe.com come from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at www.ibizaloe.com we are treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Those interested may to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request your suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitación of the processing of your data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may stand against to the processing of your data. CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
Why do we process your personal data?
At www.ibizaloe.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email and Telephone to respond to the requirements of the users of www.ibizaloe.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Dinahosting (provider of CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailrelay. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailrelay (provider of CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL) within the EU. Mailrelay is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available at www.privacyshield.gov/list approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Sales Form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the purchase conditions specified for each product where contact and payment information will be required such as: Name, surname, ID, email, telephone, full address. The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the web.
- Withdrawal Form: from where you can make the request for the end of the contract between you and the company in this link.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. ibizaloe.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of ibizaloe.com will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL It will treat your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of ibizaloe.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL residing in Avenida de Portmany 84, Ibiza 07820 - Balearic Islands will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be made, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The website's servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client agrees that the provider obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Any recruitment process or that involves the introduction of personal data of a high nature (health, ideology, ...) will always be transmitted through secure communication protocol (Https: //, ...), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the Hiring Policy
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, WEBSITE, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help ibizaloe.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of ibizaloe.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Dinahosting SL, domiciled in Spain. More information at: www.dinahosting.com. Dinahosting treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at Ibizaloe.com
Web platform: WordPress domiciled in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ Automattic treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL
Email marketing: MailRelay (CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicados a Nuevas Tecnología SL), domiciled in Spain. More information at: mailchimp.com CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicados a Nuevas Tecnología SL) treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL
When browsing www.ibizaloe.com can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
www.ibizaloe.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.ibizaloe.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, IBIZALOE® will ensure that anyone who is authorized by CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL To process the client's data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), it will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When there is a security incident, when realizing CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the WEBSITE, exonerating the IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, www.ibizaloe.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.ibizaloe.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 29 / 05 / 2020