In accordance with the stipulations of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD, according to its Spanish initials) and its implementing regulations, in compliance with what is laid down in articles 5 and 6 of the aforementioned law the party responsible for the website informs all users of the website who give or are about to give their personal information, that these details will be included in an automated file, which is duly inscribed in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
By ticking the box users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal information be treated by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means that enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider and by the collaborators or partners the former may have reached an agreement with for commercial promotion amongst its clients. In this event, third parties will never have access to the personal information. In all cases the commercial communications will be made by the provider and will concern products and services related to the provider’s sector.
- The performing of statistical studies.
- The processing of orders, applications or any kind of request made by the user via any of the forms of contact placed at the disposal of users on the Foundation’s website.
- The sending of the website’s newsletter
- The provider informs and specifically guarantees users that their personal information will not be ceded, under any circumstances, to third companies, and that whenever any kind of cession of personal information were to be made, the specific, informed and unequivocal consent of the holders would be requested in advance.
All the data requested via the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimum service to users. In the event that all the data are not given, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be entirely adapted to users’ needs.
In all cases the provider guarantees users the exercise of their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, in the terms stipulated in current legislation. As a result, in compliance with the stipulations of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD, according to its Spanish initials), they may exercise their rights by sending a specific request by the following means, along with a copy of their identity card:
- Mail: email@example.com
- Postal service: Avenida de Portmany 84, Ibiza 07820 – Balearic Island– Spain
In the same way users may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all the e-mails sent by the provider. The provider has taken all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal information it treats, and to avoid loss or alteration of it and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The website services will automatically be able to detect the IP address and domain name employed by users. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered log file by the server which allows for subsequent processing of the data with the aim of obtaining purely statistical measurements to reveal the number of page print-outs, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
The website uses information security techniques that are generally accepted within the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to the data. To achieve these ends the user/client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Any contracting process or process entailing the entering of highly personal details (health, ideology…) will always be transmitted by means of safe communication protocol (Https://,…), so that no third party may access the information that is transmitted electronically.