Aloe Vera farming is a process requiring care, dedication and patience.
Our knowledge and many years’ experience in the Aloe Vera cultivation allows us to obtain the purest and the highest quality Aloe Vera gel containing a maximum amount of active substances as well as vitamins and minerals, all that naturally occurring in the plant. And that makes a difference to your skin, and to your body.
Providing you with the highest quality, free from chemicals, organic products is something that lies at the heart of Ibizaloe. Our company only uses the transparent gel from the inside of the plant. We peel the plant removing the green skin and wash the transparent gel to get rid of any aloin residues.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT OUR PLANTATION
- We grow our Aloe Vera 100% organically, sustainably and environmentally friendly. Our plantation complies with all applicable standards and regulations, is certified by the CBPAE (Balearic Council of Organic Agricultural Production) and complies with the European Regulation (EC) 834/2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products. We certify the origin of all ingredients used and test their properties duly so that we can guarantee the safety of all the products we offer.
- We combine the best farming techniques and processes to ensure the highest quality of our Aloe Vera. The loving care and patience we dedicate to the growing of our Aloe Vera gives us every reason to be proud of the final product.
- Our plantation uses biologically clean water from deep beneath the Ibiza’s surface. Naturally filtrated water in combination with our organic farming practices results in our products being the cleanest and richest in natural active substances from those available on the market.
ALOE VERA GROWN IN IBIZA
There are around 400 different species of aloe plants. However, we only use one of them to produce our products and extract the pure aloe vera juice -Aloe Barbadensis Miller. Also known as the Barbados Aloe, this type of Aloe Vera is the best known for its medical properties, both for topical and internal consumption. Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most commonly grown type of Aloe Vera on the Balearic Islands and in particular on Ibiza.
Our way of farming proved to be very successful for our farm on Ibiza. The island provides ideal conditions to grow high quality Aloe Vera thanks to its excellent climate throughout the year (the plant needs plenty of sunlight and a warm atmosphere) and the quality of the land.
Our Aloe Vera farm has been built on the promise to offer unique and natural products that are based on pure Aloe Vera juice and…
- DO NOT contain parabens.
- DO NOT contain silicones.
- NO contain Polyethylene glycol and/or any of its derivatives (labelled with the abbreviation PEG or the suffix “eth”, e.g. ceteareth or the famous sodium laureth sulfate).
- Are polysaccharide and enzyme-rich. We use a cold method production process that allows preserving the most valuable properties of the plant responsible for healing and reducing digestive ailments..