Company Name: CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL
Brand Name: IBIZALOE®
Registered office: Avenida de Portmany 84, Ibiza 07820 - Balearic Islands - Spain
VAT/Fiscal Code: B57885758
Phone: 971 343 811 - Fax: 971 343 889
Email: info @ibizaloe.com
Registered in the Ibiza Registry, sheet IB-12436, volume 284, folio 41
Domain name: Www.ibizaloe.com
The commercial relationship between the user and the client will be governed by the following general terms and conditions, applicable at the time of placing the order. The client accepts with his order, the following general terms and conditions. This also applies to all future transactions. Unless the company has agreed, in writing, other conditions with the customer, these are the conditions of application.
These general conditions are: CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL IBIZALOE® operates for commercial purposes through the website ibizaloe.com ; mainly offering cosmetic products and food supplements, offered for sale on the Internet.
1 Product selection. The customer has the option, on the website above, to choose and order products. The customer can click on the desired products on the web, where they will find a description as detailed as possible. These are collected in the virtual cart, arranged by IBIZALOE®, where the customer will have the customer information of his purchase with the total price including VAT. Before submitting the order, the customer has the opportunity to check if the order is correct, review the price and quantity, and correct it if necessary.
2 Right of return.
In the event of a defective product, the seller must proceed, as appropriate, to the repair, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user. The seller is liable for any lack of conformity that becomes apparent within a period of three years from delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within the period from which he became aware of it. However, taking into account that some products that this website sells have a lifespan of less than three years, these terms will be applied taking into account the nature of the product sold and their maintenance.
- In the event of any lack of conformity at the time of delivery of the good, the entrepreneur will be liable to the consumer for the faults that are manifested during a period of three years from the delivery, which will be understood to have been made on the day that appears on the invoice or receipt. purchase, or on the delivery note if it is
- Unless there is proof to the contrary, it will be presumed that the lack of conformity that manifests itself in the two years following the delivery of the good already existed when it was delivered.
It would also be necessary to inform consumers and users of the following rights:
- Through a simple statement, the consumer may require the employer to rectify the lack of conformity, reduce the price or terminate the contract.
In order for the good to be brought into compliance, the consumer may opt for the repair or replacement, unless one of these two options is impossible or involves disproportionate costs for the employer.
These measures must meet the following requirements:
- They will be free for the consumer, including the expenses that are necessary for the goods to be brought into compliance, especially the costs of shipping, transportation, labor or
- They will be carried out within a reasonable time from the moment in which the employer has been informed of the lack of conformity and without major inconveniences for him.
The consumer will make the good available to the entrepreneur, who will recover it at his expense in the way that generates the least inconvenience for the consumer depending on the type of good.
You will not be responsible for any payment for the normal use of the replaced goods during the period prior to their replacement.
The employer, for his part, will recover the good at his own expense, will remove the non-conforming goods and in the case of goods that have been installed, he will remove them and proceed to install the repaired or replaced good, assuming the costs derived from it. .
It will provide the consumer with documentary justification on the delivery of the good by the consumer stating the date of delivery and the lack of conformity, as well as documentary justification of the delivery of the good already in accordance with the consumer, which must also include the date of that delivery and description of the corrective action taken.
The consumer may also demand the price reduction or termination of the contract.
The price reduction will be proportional to the difference between the value that the good would have had at the time of delivery if it had been compliant, and the value that the good delivered has at the time of said delivery. The resolution will not proceed when the lack of conformity is of little importance.
The consumer may opt for them provided that the following requirements are met:
- When the measure to bring the goods into conformity proves impossible or
- The employer has not carried out the repair or replacement or has not carried them out
- Any lack of conformity appears in the repaired or
- The lack of conformity is so serious that it justifies one of the two
- The entrepreneur has declared, or so it appears from the circumstances, that he will not bring the goods into compliance within a reasonable period of time or without major inconveniences for the
The entrepreneur will reimburse the consumer as a result of the choice of these measures the price paid for the goods after receipt of these or, where appropriate, of a proof provided by the consumer that he has returned them.
The consumer or user will return the goods to the entrepreneur, at the expense of the latter.
- The consumer may suspend the pending payment of the price until the entrepreneur complies with his
- You may also request the correction of the lack of conformity, the reduction of the price or the termination of the contract, if, as a result of the violation of the rights of third parties, the use of the good is prevented or limited.
- The consumer will not be responsible for any payment for the normal use of the replaced goods during the period prior to their replacement.
- Whether you request the correction of the lack of conformity, such as the reduction of the price or the termination of the contract, you may demand compensation for damages, if applicable.
- In addition to this information, the consumer has at his disposal information on the existence and conditions of after-sales services and commercial guarantees, if any.
3 Prices. Prices are valid at the time of order, as presented on the website. The prices are final, including VAT, except customs costs if any and the shipping cost (indicated in the shipping section), unless you take advantage of an order volume that includes shipping.
4 Order. Offers on the website are subject to change. The order will be considered firm, when the customer confirms the purchase on the platform or website.
5 Execution of the purchase-sale contract. In order processing, IBIZALOE® will take care of orders within 48 hours and notify the customer that the products ordered are available. Shipping, as a general rule, will be delivered within time indicated in the shipping conditions, following receipt of the order. If not, a reasonable explanation will be given to the client. IBIZALOE® will respond to customer inquiries related to current orders, changes, extensions and / or limitations of the product definition. If the customer wants a product modification, extension and / or limitation up to 2 days before the planned shipment, IBIZALOE® will take it into account as far as possible.
The consumer has the right to receive, for free, paper invoice and electronically, when voluntarily or by legal obligation, it is available in this format and you have expressly requested it. In this case, it would be necessary to previously inform about how you could request it again in paper format. The user can request the sending of a paper invoice for free by indicating it in the acceptance of the conditions just before making the payment of the purchase. In this way, the user gives his consent to receive this invoice. After the purchase, the user has the possibility to request the pale invoice again through the contact form.
“If you want to receive the invoice in electronic format, you can click on the checkbox shown in the purchase process. Additionally, if you wish to receive the invoice in paper format you can request it at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you without any associated cost.”
6 Payment. The purchase price is valid at the time of ordering, unless otherwise agreed. The customer is automatically in default if payment is not made at the time of ordering, unless another form of payment is agreed.
7 Warranty. In the event of a defective product, the seller must proceed, as appropriate, to the repair, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user. The seller is liable for any lack of conformity that becomes apparent within a period of three years from delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within the period from which he became aware of it. However, taking into account that some products that this website sells have a lifespan of less than three years, these terms will be applied taking into account the nature of the product sold and their maintenance.
- In the event of any lack of conformity at the time of delivery of the good, the entrepreneur will be liable to the consumer for the faults that are manifested during a period of three years from the delivery, which will be understood to have been made on the day that appears on the invoice or receipt. purchase, or on the delivery note if it is.
- Unless there is proof to the contrary, it will be presumed that the lack of conformity that manifests itself in the three years following the delivery of the good already existed when it was delivered.
- Through a simple statement, the consumer may require the employer to rectify the lack of conformity, reduce the price or terminate the contract.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of fourteen calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire fourteen calendar days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us (Ibizaloe, Crta. San Antonio de Portmany km 13, Ibiza 07820 Balearic Islands – Spain
+34 971 343 811, email@example.com) your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory (withdrawal form).
To meet the withdrawal period it is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise by you of this right is sent before the expiry of the deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive delivery method). that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition comes first.
You must return or deliver the goods directly to us at (Ibizaloe, Crta. San Antonio de Portmany km 13, Ibiza 07820 Balearic Islands – Spain
+34 971 343 811, firstname.lastname@example.org), without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
The term will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before said term has expired.
You must assume the direct cost of returning the goods:
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
"If you have requested that the provision of services begin during the withdrawal period, you will pay us an amount proportional to the part of the service already provided at the time you have notified us of your withdrawal, in relation to the total object of the contract" .
Cultural Tourist Centers makes the model withdrawal form available to users (you just have to complete and send the present form if you wish to withdraw from the contract).
For the attention of:
Company name: CENTROS TURÍSTICOS CULTURALES SL
Registered Office: Avenida de Portmany 84, Ibiza 07820 - Balearic Islands - Spain
CIF: B 57885758
Telephone: 971 343 811 Fax: 971 343 889
Mail: info @ibizaloe.com
Registered in the Ibiza Registry, page IB-12436, volume 284, page 41
Domain name: www.ibizaloe.com
- I hereby inform you / we inform you that I withdraw from / we withdraw from our contract of sale of the following good / provision of the following service indicated in the contact form.
- Ordered on / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Domicile of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
9 Force majeure. If IBIZALOE® cannot supply the order due to force majeure (including wars, strikes, inclement weather, natural disasters ...), it cannot be claimed until the impediments have disappeared. Yes IBIZALOE® could not place the order for more than one month, due to force majeure and without giving explanations, the customer will have the right to terminate the contract.
10 Notice. IBIZALOE® may observe all data protection requirements, in particular the provisions of the Tele-services Data Protection Act. The client will receive a newsletter at regular intervals by our staff via the sent email. The customer may cancel this service at any time.
11 Reservation of title. The goods are owned by IBIZALOE® until full payment of the purchase price, regardless of the waiting time.
12 Product Reviews. IBIZALOE® is responsible for the accuracy, integrity or reliability of the information on the products indicated on the product labels and in the INCI section. This information is endorsed by the companies that certify. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IBIZALOE® will not be responsible for any other error, omission or errors of third parties in this information, nor for any damages that may occur on its behalf.
13 Final provisions. For any type of claim, judicial jurisdiction corresponds to the courts of the consumer's domicile.
“Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit association), registered in the National Registry of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Carrera de San Jerónimo, 18, 4º 1, 28014 Madrid ( Spain). For more information: www.confianzaonline.es/en/.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Law, we inform consumers that, as a member entity and in the terms of the Ethical code, Users may go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of eventual controversies (https://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar/formulario-de-reclamaciones/). If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers, or about data protection when they are related to this area, the claims will be resolved by the Online Confidence Mediation Committee, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the complaints are about digital advertising, or about data protection related to this area, they will be submitted to the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury.
We also remind you that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show".